Terms that must be met in order to receive a refund:
- Refunds are only applicable for monthly hosting service fees;
- Refunds are only applicable if we have failed to provide 99% uptime of the service;
- Refund is provided only once for a single account of the customer;
- Refunds are only applicable for services paid using Credit Cards. If payments were done using 3rd party checkout services (PayPal,Skrill, 2Checkout, Pyaza,Paytm, Airtel Money, mpesa etc.) refunds are only provided to clients accounts credit balance(refunded credit will expire at the end of that month).
Refunds are not available when:
- The service was not accessible because of the illegal activities (DoS attacks and customer scripts that might have caused traffic and accessibility issues)
- The service was purchased using a discount code;
- Customer was suspended or terminated during the 90 days period (because of the violation of TOS Terms of Service)
- Requesting a refund for additionally purchased services. These services include domain names, SSL certificates, software licenses, application fees;
- Requesting a refund for VPS Hosting.
First 30 days
- If refund is requested during the first 30 days period and your service is qualified for it you will be receiving a full refund. After refund is transferred back to your credit card the service will be fully terminated, making it inaccessible.
After 30 days
- If refund is requested after 30 days period and your service is qualified for it you will be receiving a prorated refund. After refund is transferred back to your credit card the service will be fully terminated, making it inaccessible.
- MeraHost reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our TOS (Terms of Service) and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.